The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing data on Users' Devices who are using the Site for the purposes of providing electronic services by the Site Administrator.
- Site – the website operating at www.tek-europe.eu
- Third-party Site – the websites of the Administrator's partners, vendors or customers
- Administrator – TEK Sp. z o.o., conducting business at Zielonki, ul. Piaskowa 6, 05-082 Stare Babice, tax identification number (NIP): 118 14 21 762, registered at the District Court for the City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division under the number KRS: 0000128818, providing electronic services via the Site and storing and accessing information on the User's devices
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically through the Site
- Device – an electronic device with software through which the User accesses the Site
- Cookies – textual data collected in the form of files placed on the User's Device
§2. Types of cookies
- First-party cookies – files placed and read from the User's Device by the Site’s ICT system
- Third-party cookies – files placed and read from the User's Device by the Third-party Site’s ICT systems
- Session cookies – files placed on and read from the User's Device by the Site or Third-party Sites during a single session of a Device. When the session is ended, the files are deleted from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed on and read from the User's Device by the Site or Third-party Sites until they are manually deleted. Cookies are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless the configuration of the User's Device is set to delete cookies after the end of the Device session.
- Storage and reading mechanisms – the mechanisms of cookies storage and reading do not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be retrieved from the User's Device. The transfer of any virus, Trojan horse or other worms to the User's Device is practically impossible.
- First-party cookies – the first-party cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Devices
- Third-party cookies – the Administrator is not responsible for the security of cookies from the Site's partners. The list of partners is provided below in this Cookies Policy.
§4. Purposes for which cookies are used
- Improvement and facilitation of Site access – the Administrator may store information about User’s preferences and settings regarding the Site in cookies in order to improve, enhance and expedite the provision of services on the Site.
§5. Third-party Sites
The Administrator cooperates with the following third-party sites, which may place cookies on the User's Devices:
§6. Ability to control setting of storage and access on the User’s Device by the Site and Third-party Sites
- The User can, at any time, modify the settings for storing, deleting and accessing cookies.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most common computer browsers and mobile devices is available at: how to disable cookies.
- The User may, at any time, delete any cookies already stored by using the tools of the User's Device through which the User accesses the Site.
§7. Exclusion of liability
- The Administrator implements all possible measures to ensure the security of the data placed in cookies. However, please remember that ensuring the security of this data depends on both parties, including the User's activities and the security status of the device they are using.
- The Administrator will not be responsible for the interception of any data contained in cookies, impersonation of a User session or its deletion as a result of the User's conscious or unconscious actions, viruses, Trojan horses or other spyware which may have infected the User's Device.
- In order to protect themselves from the risks identified in the previous section, Users should follow the cybersecurity principles.
§8. Site requirements
- Restricting the storage of and access to cookies on the User's Device may result in the incorrect functioning of certain features of the Site.
- The Administrator will not be liable for incorrectly functioning features of the Site in the event that the User restricts the storage and reading of cookies in any way.
§9. Changes to this Cookies Policy
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time without notifying users.
- Any change will take effect on the date of publication of the Cookies Policy.